The 2015 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Chicago features a Triathlon Festival Expo that will be held during race week.
|Wednesday, Sept. 16||11a.m.- 8p.m.|
|Thursday, Sept. 17||10a.m.- 10p.m.|
|Friday, Sept. 18||10a.m.- 10p.m|
|Saturday, Sept. 19||10a.m.- 10p.m|
ITU WORLD TRIATHLON CHICAGO EXPO FOR EXHIBITORS
Are you interested in becoming a vendor and showcasing your brand?
The 2015 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Chicago expo will be located in the heart of the action, steps away from Buckingham Fountain. The expo provides exhibitors with a tremendous opportunity to reach and interact with triathletes and fans who value health, fitness and eco-friendly lifestyles. Expo exhibitors have the opportunity to present their latest products and services and educate and engage their target audience in a sports-related environment.
New for 2015 will be the Tri-Festival in Butler Field—just steps away from the main venue at Buckingham Fountain. Over 50 vendors are expected to attend, all activating and sampling the latest in the endurance sport, health and fitness industries. In addition, the Tri-Festival will also encompass live entertainment, concessions stands, Chicago restaurants, beer garden, a family activity area, and host the Grand Final closing ceremonies.
- Booth space within the expo allows direct access to 6,500 participants and over 100,000 spectators in 2015
- Table(s) and chairs provided. Tents can be provided by exhibitor or rented from event organizer
- Opportunity to distribute promotional/marketing collateral, display signage, consumer interaction, sampling and couponing (subject to city regulations)
- Ability to retain 100% of on-site sales opportunities exist to promote your expo participation through additional activities and fan interaction events, including:
- VIP Gift Bags
- Inclusion in Virtual Goodie Bag (coupon offer) or Physical Goodie Bag (product sample)
- Interactive/experiential activities
- On-site promotional team
Use the opportunity to engage your audience and contact us today!
For more information and to become a vendor, please contact Dan Zarzynski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Expo Application.