The 2014 ITU World Triathlon Chicago features an expo and festival that will be held as part of the lead-up to the race weekend.
The Expo is located on the north side of Buckingham Fountain. VIEW EXPO MAP HERE.
ITU World Triathlon Chicago EXPO for Exhibitors
Are you interested in becoming a vendor and showcasing your brand?
The ITU World Triathlon Chicago expo will be located in the heart of the action, steps away from Buckingham Fountain. The expo provides exhibitors with a tremendous opportunity to reach and interact with triathletes and fans who value health, fitness and eco-friendly lifestyles. Expo exhibitors have the opportunity to present their latest products and services and educate and engage their target audience in a sports-related environment.
• Booth space within the expo allows direct access to 4,000 participants and over 50,000 spectators in 2014 (over 7,000 participants and 100,000 spectators expected in 2015)
• Table(s) and chairs provided. Tents can be provided by exhibitor or rented from event organizer
• Opportunity to distribute promotional/marketing collateral, display signage, consumer interaction, sampling and couponing (subject to city regulations)
• Ability to retain 100% of on-site sales Opportunities exist to promote your expo participation through additional activities and fan interaction events, including:
VIP Gift Bags
- Inclusion in Virtual Goodie Bag (coupon offer) or Physical Goodie Bag (product sample)
- Interactive/experiential activities
- On-site promotional team
EXPO HOURS (CENTRAL TIME ZONE)
Friday, June 27, 2014: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, June 28, 2014: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, June 29, 2014: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Hours are subject to change without notice.
Use the opportunity to engage your audience and contact us today!
For more information and to become a vendor, please contact Halsey Ward at email@example.com